Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break Check-In

     This Spring Break has been the best yet!  I went to Anchorage last Saturday to see two of my little firsties compete in a Ju-Jitsu competition.  They were so fierce and did an amazing job.  I was one very proud teacher!  After the competition, James and I headed up to Talkeetna, Alaska.  James had our trip planned for months, and was so excited about us flying out on a plane to land on Ruth Glacier in the middle of Mt. McKinley. We had both never been there, and it was definitely going to be an opportunity of a lifetime to fly and land in North America’s tallest Mountain.  Little to my knowledge (Kind of… I had a pretty good hunch), James had this all planned so that he could propose to me when we landed on Ruth Glacier.
    
     While we were at the Ju-Jitsu competition he told me he had to head somewhere really quick to sign papers for work and would be back in about an hour.  I didn’t think anything of it.  However, during the time he was actually picking up my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing engagement ring! After a long drive we arrived at Talkeetna and checked in at our Bed and Breakfast. We settled into our room and we were both reading a book while looking out of our wonderful view of Mt. McKinley. A few hours passed and then James said to come over in front of the window and he got down on one knee. He had only had the ring in his possession for a few hours but it was killing him to wait and ask me! I thought it was the best proposal I could have ever imagined. I was on cloud nine, and honestly still am.
     This week, I’ve been busy working on wedding plans and making TpT products. I just picked up my brand new Dell Laptop from the UPS Store this morning. I love it!!! Now I can finally blog and make products as much as I’d like. Products such as my new Vowel Digraph Word Work Packet. I can’t wait to use it this week in my classroom with my kiddos. There are lots of FUN, HANDS-ON, and NEW activities in this packet. It focuses on –oo, –ou, and –ew digraphs. Here is what is included in this packet for only $3.50:
My Vowel Digraph Flipbook
Digraph Sort
Group the Pictures Worksheet and Sorting Mat
Hide and Seek Worksheet and Cards
OO, OU, EW Game Board, Dice, and Cards
Digraph Poster for Classroom Display
image
 
Please check it out and thanks in advance for your support! Enjoy and Happy Teaching!
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome! Congrats to you both. All of your products are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am truly blessed. Check out my most recent post to see one of my favorite products to use with a class pet :)

      Delete